MecRoc Engineering has advanced knowledge on good operating practices of a permanent control in underground mining geomechanics.
• Operating Procedures of Geomechanics characterization were developed based on international standards, to optimize sizing of stabilization systems.
• A detailed Geomechanical Mapping is required to identify the major discontinuities and their persistence looking design possible wedges to be formed according to dimensions of the spans.
• Description of Geomechanics of polling testimonials enable to predict the rock mass conditions in both development and in mining regions.
• The development of testing programs of Rock Mechanics resistance intact is a key parameter for any test campaign.
• Geomechanical Inspections must be performed carefully in a pre – defined routine in current and past excavations, as it is an important management tool to guide operational staff unidentified geomechanical risks.
• Numerical bi-dimensional and three-dimensional modeling seek to advanced understanding on the issue of Stress / Deformation in deep excavations or large spans.
• Primary excavations stability analysis and Intersections, seeking define the ideal stabilization system , by already established methodologies, or by analytical balance limit methods (wedges).